Client can now benefit from an improved roadside assistance and incident management offering in future, all incidents must simply be ported to our On Road Solutions Call Centre and by doing so, clients will automatically benefit from our on-road repacking, strapping, security, recovery of cargo and debris removal service.
- Debris Removal
- Securing of loads through load shifting
- On-road repacking of cargo
- No excess applicable
This cover refers to the clean-up of non-hazardous cargo to a limit of R150,000 per incident.
This cover will only be valid if the On Road Solutions Call Centre is immediately notified once any incident occurs on 0860 44 44 11.
Terms and Conditions
- It is important to note that only incidents notified via the On Road Solutions Call Centre will benefit from this extension, failing which, the standard Debris Removal limits will apply
- Any hazardous loads which have a UN number is excluded from this cover.
- This cover provides supplementary cover to the: “Debris Removal” clause in our Policy Terms and Conditions.
- The On Road Solutions Call Centre will be in charge of the site management of the incident, communication real time to role players, appointing assessors and salvage buyers, subject to the requirements set out under “Claims” clause in our Policy Terms and Conditions.
- The On Road Solutions Call Centre will generate a report of the information at the time of the incident and will issue a final site closure per incident to the Insurer.